Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online.
Returning User? If you have previously applied for a position with Civil Associates, Inc. you may already be registered with us. Please click here to see if your email is linked to an account; if so, you will receive an automated email prompting you to set up a password. If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes, you will need to register as a new user by creating a candidate profile when you apply.
Applicants and employees have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA): English, Spanish
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA): English, Spanish
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): English, Spanish
- EEO is the Law Supplemental (EEO): English, Spanish
- E-Verify Notification: English and Spanish
- Right to Work Notification: English, Spanish
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): English, Spanish
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA): English, Spanish
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): English, Spanish
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA): English
- Availability of the AAP for Applicant and Employee Inspection - The Disabled and Veterans portion of the affirmative action plan is available for inspection to any employee or applicant, please contact 785.228.3252 to obtain a copy.
- Notice of Pay Transparency: English, Spanish
- All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified Individual with a Disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified protected veterans and individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Please contact Human Resources by email/phone/fax if you need an accommodation to apply for a position or are a current employee to perform the essential functions of the position.
Civil Associates, Inc. has a commitment to provide a safe, quality oriented and productive work environment. Prior to beginning employment, an applicant must pass a drug test, unless such test is prohibited by applicable law. Refusal to submit to such testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration. Click here to view the Civil Associates, Inc. Drug Free Workplace Policy.
If you decide to apply for a job with us, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list and/or safe senders list. Some of our communication with you will take place via email and we want to be sure our emails to you don't get caught in your Spam/Junk Folder. Doing this helps our email get through overzealous spam filters. Need help? Here are instructional steps for some common email providers.
Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.